Welcome to EuMA Internship Award 2019
Please use this web site to submit your application to the EuMA Internship Award 2019.
Deadline for submission is 12:00h CET on 28.02.2019.
In order to apply, please select "Submit Application" to create a new account or log in if you already have an existing account.
You will need to upload the following documents as PDF files:
- A motivation letter that should include the reason to choose the desired host from the list and a description of the expected achievements and intended work during the Internship.
- CV (recommended maximum 2 pages).
- Reference letter from professor (also confirming student link with University).
- Degree and Master marks from University.
- 28.02.2019, 12:00h CET: deadline for applications
- 28.03.2019 notification of preliminary acceptance
- 28.05.2019 deadline for the upload of the acceptance letter from the host institution
- 15.06.2019 notification on grants awarded